JAMB Physics Questions 2022 | See Physics Random Repeated Questions Here
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB Physics, JAMB Physics Questions, JAMB Physics Questions 2022 | In this examination guide, I will be showing you past JAMB Physics random repeated questions for free. You will understand how JAMB Physics questions are set and many other examination details.
JAMB Physics Questions 2022
The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) is a Nigerian entrance examination board for tertiary-level institutions. The board conducts entrance examinations for prospective undergraduates into Nigerian universities.
One of the reasons why students find physics very difficult is that cramming the formula alone will not help. You need to understand how the formula works and whether it is applicable to the questions
All candidate need to understand that Physics requires accurate thinking and focus. For example, if a question is asked that a car starts from rest, it simply means that the initial velocity equals zero (U=0). You don’t have to be given the initial velocity in the question. Just apply the appropriate equation of motion and you are home and dry. Now when a car comes to rest, what will be equal to zero? certainly the final velocity.
Now, if you have ever wondered how to get Jamb past questions and answers in Physics for free, this article is for you. I have made the Jamb Physics past questions available for download.
Before I give you the link to download the Jamb Physics past questions, let me quickly introduce you to what to expect in the Jamb Physics this year…
What Jamb Set in Physics.
You don’t need to read everything in your Physics text book. See the areas Jamb focus on Below…. Expects questions from the following areas:
- How to analyze Newton’s Laws of motion
- How to solve machine related questions.
- Mirrors and Lens
- Nuclear Physics
JAMB Physics number of questions – Now you might also want to find out how many Number of questions to be set in Physics You will be required to answer a maximum of 50 questions.
Sample JAMB Physics Questions
1. A satellite is in a parking orbit if its period is
A. More than the period of the earth
B. Equal to the period of the earth
C. The square of the period of the earth
D. Less than the period of the earth
2. What does not drop through an open umbrella of silk material unless the inside of the umbrella is touched
A. Osmotic pressure
C. Surface tension
3. A bead traveling on a straight wire is brought to rest at 0.2m by friction. If the mass of the bead is 0.01kg and the coefficient of friction between the bead and the wire is 0.1, determine the work done by the friction
A. 2 x 10-3J
B. 2 x 102J
C. 2 x 10-4J
D. 2 x 101J [g= 10ms-2]
4. The stylus of a phonograph record exerts a force of 77. x 10-2N on a groove of radius 10-5m. Compute the pressure exerted by the stylus on the groove.
A. 2.42 x 109 Nm-2
B. 4.90 x 108Nm-2
C. 2.45 x 108Nm-2
D. 3.45 x 108Nm-2
5. A piece of stone attached to one end of a string is whirled round in a horizontal circle and the string suddenly cuts. The stone will fly off in a direction.
A. Tangential to the circular path
B. Perpendicular to the circular path
C. Towards the centre of the circle
D. Parallel to the circular path.
6. A test tube of radius 1.0cm is loaded to 8.8g. If it is placed upright in water, find the depth to which it would sink.
A. 25.2 cm
B. 2.8 cm
C. 28.0 cm
D. 5.2 cm [g = 10ms-2 density of water 1 000kgm-3].
7. A 90cm uniform lever has a load of 30N suspended at 15cm from one of its ends. If the fulcrum is at the centre of gravity, the force that must be applied at its other end to keep it in horizontal equilibrium is
A. 20 N
B. 30 N
C. 60 N
D. 15 N
8. On top of a spiral spring of force constant 500 Nm-1 is placed a mass of 5 x 10-3kg. If the spring is compressed downwards by a length of 0.02m and then released, calculate the height to which the mass is projected
A. 2 m
B. 8 m
C. 1 m
D. 4 m