FUTO Jupeb Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Year
Futo jupeb admission list for 2020/2021 is out. This is to inform all candidates that FUTO Jupeb admission list for 2020/2021 academic year has been made public. Candidates who took part in the 2019/2020 academic year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) are hereby notified that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates successfully admitted into various aspects of its degree (200 level) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See FUTO Jupeb admission list below;
Check FUTO JUPEB to 200 Level Admission List
There are two ways to check the futo jupeb admission list for 2020/2021, the steps are given below;
In the first step, click on the link highlighted herein https://futo.edu.ng/candidates-offered-admission-through-jupeb/ to see your FUTO JUPEB to Degree status for 1st batch of admitted students.
- log on to the FUTO admission status checking portal through https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- input your JAMB registration number in the space provided for the information.
- lastly, click on the ‘Submit’ button to see your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to the do the following:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print out your JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print out your original JAMB result slip (this comes with an affixed passport photography).
- for candidate who were offered admission courses different from their choice discipline, Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal and follow up the process until your change of course is successful.
Candidates who have not been admitted in the first batch are advised to be patient while awaiting a second batch of the admission list to be released.
Congratulations are in order to all newly admitted candidates.