FUHSI Admission List 2023/2024 is out
This is to notify all candidates that applied for the undergraduates programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session, that the authorities of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUSHI) has released the list of candidates who has been offered provisional admission.
The management of the Federal University of Health Sciences,Ila-orangun (FUSHI) has stated that all candidates who applied for into the first-degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session that they can start checking their admission status.
FUHSI admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
How to Check FUHSI Admission List
As of the time this post was published, the only means for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal Follow the procedure listed below to check:
- To check your FUHSI admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FUHSI admission status or click on Access my CAPS to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
NOTE: All Candidates who has been successfully admitted into the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, undergraduate programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
It is required that all candidates who have been offered provisional admission must accept the offer and complete payment for admission clearance and registration by Monday, March 13th, 2023. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the admission offer.
To process their admissions, all admitted candidates must visit the University Admission Clearance System at https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng/admission.
It is strongly advised that candidates carefully read and follow the admission acceptance procedure instructions.
For any enquiries, please contact the helpdesk at email@example.com or call +2348065696753.
All candidates who has not been offered admission yet should know that that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the admission lists of the Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State.