Architect at a Real Estate Company – Lorache Consulting Limited
Apply for ongoing Lorache Consulting Limited Job Recruitment here. See the job position, responsibilities, eligibility, and how to apply. Lorache Consulting Limited Job Recruitment is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant position in the Company. Check below for more information.
Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Real Estate company, is recruiting smart candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review and design architectural and engineering plans.
- Ensure all plans are complaint with governmental health and safety regulations.
- Visit worksites to ensure that construction adheres to architectural plans, check on project status and report on project.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Oversee the development and implementation of architectural designs of projects.
- Coordinate the activities of a project design team to ensure timely and cost-effective completion of construction projects.
- Provide recommendations on building code requirements, zoning and material specification.
- Draft building plans for commercial and residential construction projects.
- Produce detailed blueprints and maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments on design drawing
- Develop and implement policies for production of construction documents, architectural designs, and procedures for construction.
- Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labour.
- Control projects from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design.
- Carry out other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- B.Sc Degree in Architect. M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Professional certificate in NIA or ARCON.
- At least 10 years working experience as an Architect.
- Proven architectural design (Portfolio).
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- High levels of creativity and imagination.
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion.
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of project.
- Ability to work with architectural software to create building plans.
N400,000 / month – Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.