AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-Time/Evening Form – 2021/2022 is Out
This is to inform all intending candidates that Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osuru has officially released their ND Part-Time/Evening Form for 2021/2022 academic session. See how to obtain AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-Time Form below.
The management of the institution broke this news on their portal asking all aspiring students to purchase the form as it is available online in the school portal. However, interested applicants can also check out the available courses and requirements on this site before purchasing the form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osuru National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applicants must have a minimum jamb score of 100 for admission into the two-year National Diploma Programmes of the Institution.
Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission – Available Programmes & Requirements
|NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES||ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
|1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
|2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
|3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
How to Apply for Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details: i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin (RRR Number) for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All applications MUST be concluded not later than 15th December 2021.
Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a date to be determined.
Note: Screening exercise shall be done based on a calibrated format devoid of physical contact with candidates.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates should upload the following document to the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Upload WEAC AND /or NECO result(s) into the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Portal
- Evidence of registration with JAMB for Part-Time Admission into Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
N/B the 2021/2022 UTME screening exercise shall be in person. The result of the screening exercise shall be published in Akwa Ibom State polytechnic portal.