Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal – www.airforce.mil.ng
In this article we will show you the vital information on how to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021. The application form has been made available at Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal. Interested and qualified applicant are hereby advised to follow the guides below to apply for the available positions.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021
The Nigerian Airforce is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 10,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, 12 Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft. Founded: 18 April 1964.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Airforce? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021.
The general public is hereby advised to be wary of fraudulent advertisement of the Nigerian Air Force recruitment on any portal different from the above and of any demand for money in whatever guise. Application for the positions is absolutely free and all processes attached to the recruitment exercise shall be in accordance with established parameters. Members of the public are therefore urged to report to Nigerian Air Force any demand for money or other favors by anyone including officials of DCSL Corporate Services Limited.
Advertisement of the recruitment exercise on any unauthorised portal and demand for money will be investigated and persons found culpable will be prosecuted.
Nigerian AirForce Recruitment Qualifications.
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields:
a. Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunication, Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
b. Administration: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, Sports, Music/Instrument Technology, Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management.
c. IT/Sciences: Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GIS/Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies, Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Statistics/Record Analyst, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Biochemistry.
d. Education: Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Arts, History and Languages namely French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic languages.
e. Professions Allied to Medicine: Nutrition, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Vet Medicine, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory science, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography.
f. Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Cardiothorasic Surgeons, Artorpedic Surgeon, Physicians, Paediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists.
g. Chaplaincy /Islamic Affairs: Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
h. Legal Studies: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
CANDIDATES WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE LISTED QUALIFICATIONS ARE NOT TO APPLY.
How to Apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment.
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online;
- Local Government Indigenship Form.
- Attestation form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration Starts Soon.
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information, see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines: 09064145533, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: 2020/2021 recruitment is not yet out. Bookmark this page once it is out we will update you immediately
If you need more updates about Airforce Recruitment Form 2021, kindly provide us your email address in the comment section below and we will reach out to you.