UNIUYO Basic Studies Direct Entry Admission List for 2022/2023 is Out [Merit & Supplementary]
University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Basic Studies to Degree (200L) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session Merit & Supplementary has been released online. See how to check UNIUYO Basic Studies Direct Entry Admission List below.
UNIUYO Basic Studies Direct Entry Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2022/2023 academic session Basic Studies Programme that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various Degree Programmes (200L) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Important Information for the Students of the 2021/2022 Basic Studies Programme:
Follow the link below in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Check UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree Admission List.
Click Here (.pdf) to access UNIUYO Basic Studies to Degree (Direct Entry) admission list. You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF file to access it.
Important Information for the Students of the 2022/2023 Basic Studies Programme:
Above is the list of placement according to eligibility as well as quota for each programme/course. However, please, note the following:
1. As a former student of the Basic Studies programme, you have the obligation of undergoing clearance at the Directorate before you qualify for admission to any undergraduate programme in the University of Uyo.
2. If you passed in TWO subjects, you have been placed in a programme/course.
3. You may have been found unqualified for placement in your course of choice, but depending on your points, you have been placed in another programme/course.
4. You are, therefore, advised to go through the templates carefully and find where you have been placed.
5. By this placement, you are to comply with the guidelines on screening and registration in your respective faculties when the 2022/2023 session commences in the University.
6. If you were a student of Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy, and you took and passed the year one GST courses during the Basic Studies year, then you are entitled to waivers, whether or not you are admitted for Medicine & Surgery or Pharmacy. But you have to apply duly. Waivers are not automatically granted. You have to obtain information on this matter from your Faculty Officers as you will complete your course registration forms.
7. No faculty Officer will screen any post-Basic Studies student who does not present his/her duly signed clearance form from the Directorate.
Please, feel free to reach the officers at the Directorate if you have any need or problem settling into your new academic unit.
Congratulations to all the successfully admitted candidates.
If you any question or challenge checking your status, kindly let us know in the comment session below meanwhile share this information with others to also keep them updated.