FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2021/2022 | www.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
Are you Looking for ‘FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening form for 2021? if yes, This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Federal University Otuoke, FUOTUOKE wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME admission screening form for 2021/2022 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 150.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2021
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme Federal University Otuoke is now available on-line for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose FUOTUOKE in the 2021 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 or above for screening.
- Federal University Otuoke requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above in the 2021/2022 JAMB UTME examination. Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
FUTUOKE Available Degree Programmes.
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
i. B. Ed. Business Education
ii. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
Ill. B. A. (Ed) Education/History
IV. B. Sc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics v. B. Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
i. B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
II. B.Eng. Civil Engineering
III. B.Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
IV. B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
v. B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
VI. B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
i. B. Sc. Economics and Development Studies
ii. B. A. English and Communication Studies
Ill. B. A. History and International Studies
IV. B.Sc. Political Science
v. B. Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
i. B.Sc. Accounting
ii. B.Sc. Banking and Finance
iii. B.Sc. Business Administration
iv. B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
v. B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1. B. Sc. Biochemistry
11. B.Sc. Biology
Ill. B.Sc. Chemistry
IV. B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
v. B.Sc. Mathematics
VI. B.Sc. Microbiology
VII. B.Sc. Physics
VIII. B.Sc. Statistics
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form.
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00)only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2018 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: Online application portal will be open from Thursday, July 12, 2018. Via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE: The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
1. Acknowledgement letter
2. UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall: